Sunday, June 13, 2010

two kings of the same color

In this ruling world of kings and queens, where taking orders is a crucial part of everyday life, there is a castle that has two kings of the same color ruling under one roof. The walls to this castle are painted red from all the blood that has been spilled. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know there is a war going on inside the castle between the two kings. Its a never ending war of power and authority. Only upon the death of a king will it silence this war. But killing a king is not that easy, the soldiers don’t know which orders to follow. Command after command and nothing is getting done. With frustrated kings a battle of words is broken out among the kings. But I’m done talking. Talk is cheap. I will be silent. And when you least expect it, you will suffer the raft of my actions. With no army or soldiers heads will fly, limbs will be cut, and torsos will be stabbed. I will be the only king standing today. And after this day we will never speak of the other king again nor will the soldiers question my power. After this day I will rule the throne forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment