Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reality check on aisle two

Welcome to the store of superficiality, where barbie gets botox, where ken gets a tan, and where you shop for food. I saw you enter the store with a baby and I thought what a lovely mother you are. But then as I saw you go down the aisles and fill up the shopping cart, I realized you aren't a mother at all, you are just some stupid fat bitch with a baby. When you have a baby that just pooped its last diaper and the food just ran out, its only motherly of you to go out and buy more, but all your buying is beer. We're going to need a reality check on aisle two please.

Just put back all the alcohol ma'am and you won't get hurt. But all you do is laugh. You think its funny that your baby is in a newspaper diaper you made yourself, but its far from funny, its just sad. Your baby has no clothes, yet you have all new tags on, put back all those beer cans ma'am and buy your baby some pants. We need a reality bitch slap on aisle two! Ma'am, step away from that shinny new car, can't you see that you are in debt. You went to a rock concert instead of paying your rent and now your in deep debt. But you don't care. When things get tough you run to mom and dad for money, you say its for the bills, and they give you all they can. But stop telling lies! All your buying is beer. ATTENTION ALL EMPLOYEES, WE NEED A REALITY BEATING ON AISLE TWO! ASAP!

Excuse me ma'am, your a selfish bitch, and I'm not going to take it anymore. I'll be the one to bitch slap you every time you buy beer instead of baby food. Don't deny ma'am, I just caught you red handed. I don't care if its your birthday today, twenty-one isn't all about having fun. Your a mother now and its about time you start acting like one. Spend time with your child instead of spending time with your friends. Ma'am save your breath, I know your type. All you want to do is party all day, you don't care that you have a child or bills to pay, all you care about is having fun. But I'm sorry ma'am that's not the way you raise a child. I don't care if you get angry, I don't care if you start crying, I'll be the one that beats the shit out of you when you step out of line.

YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU ASK MY MOTHER FOR MONEY WHEN YOU ARE MAKING WAY MORE THEN SHE DOES! AND SHES STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEAT! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU UNTIL YOUR EYES TURN BLACK, UNTIL BLOOD COMES POURING OUT OF YOUR NOSE, UNTIL ALL YOUR TEETH HAVE FALLEN OFF! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU LEARN!..... Clean up on aisle two please.

No comments:

Post a Comment